I’m told that financier and producer Media Rights Capital has canceled two of the four shows it put on The CW after being given the rare opportunity to program a network’s Sunday nights. Both Valentine and Easy Money had been put on hiatus with skeleton crews while more scripts were written. Now both series are on permanent hiatus, which is a nicer way of saying they’ve been cancelled. MRC still has authority to program Sunday nights on The CW for the entire 2008-2009 season so it’ll be choosing two replacement shows right away.
- Knives Out For Fired MRC Prez Samples
- Who’s To Blame For MRC’s CW Debacle?
- MRC Delays CW Sunday Debut By A Week
- Good/Bad News For Media Rights Capital
- Another Indie Finds Big Bucks Financing
Editor-in-Chief Nikki Finke - tip her here.