This sneak peek of the disputed Watchmen movie just went up online. No, not on Warner Bros’ site, but on News Corp’s MySpace, the sister company to 20th Century Fox which as of last week appears to be winning its lawsuit for distribution rights to the film because of copyright infingement. I’ll post a status update after the video:
- WB Vows To Fight Fox Over ‘Watchmen’: Both Sides At Impasse; No WB Plans To Move Release Date
- WATCHMEN RULING: Where Was Larry?
- SHOCKER! Federal Judge To Side With Fox In Warner Bros ‘Watchmen’ Film Lawsuit
- ‘Watchmen’ Contracts & Court Documents
- SAVE US! Warner’s ‘Watchmen’ In Legal Peril After Judge Won’t Dismiss Fox Suit
Editor-in-Chief Nikki Finke - tip her here.