It’s taken The New York Times since February 17th to write a story about my first scoop that the Endeavor/William Morris merger talks were for real. (Nor did the paper give me credit.) Too bad tomorrow’s article has no news but a lot of stuff wrong. Then again, I don’t recall seeing any of the other showbiz media even trying to match my postings. Stay tuned and I’ll tell you more, like how desperation makes strange bedfellows in the tenpercentery biz. In the meantime, what should the new agency — if this deal ever happens — be called?
- Endeavor And WMA Meeting Over Merger
- UPDATE: That WMA/Endeavor Merger
- Shakeup Coming Inside WMA Talent Dept
- IT’S FOR REAL: Endeavor And William Morris Talking About Teaming Up
- What’s Really Happening Inside Morris?
- William Morris Agency Expands Board To Include More Music
Editor-in-Chief Nikki Finke - tip her here.