UPDATE: Hey, few have hated Entourage more than I have in recent seasons. Judging from your comments, you still think the show stinks up HBO.
Maybe I’m just more easily amused these days after what feels like a summer devoid of entertainment (especially at the box office), but HBO’s Entourage seems less predictable and more realistic about Hollywood this season. Tonight’s episode with Jeremy Piven, Aaron Sorkin, and Gary Cole was unexpected and (dare I say it) hilarious. In a recent episode, George Segal did a superb Bernie Brillstein imitation (complete with ugly yellow sweater). And last week’s show had a sotto voce line about buying guns at John Milius’ garage sale that made me laugh out loud.
- Video Spoof: Every Week On ‘Entourage’
- ‘Entourage’ Renewed For 6th Season
- Life Imitates Art: Endeavor Signs “Vince”
- ‘Entourage’ Returns With Mogul Flava
- What Harvey Really Thinks Of ‘Entourage’
Editor-in-Chief Nikki Finke - tip her here.