This ABC show now in its 13th season is the bane of my existence (because I hate it so much) and returns on Monday, September 19th, with a fall season lineup of spandex-sporting contestants that’s as bewildering as ever. The full roster is:
– Nancy “J’accuse” Grace, TV blonde who rants about white trash murders.
– David Arquette, better known as a Howard Stern guest than an actor.
– LA Laker Ron Artest changing his name to “Metta World Peace”.
– Chaz Bono, who’s obviously there for random curiosity.
– George Clooney’s dumped girlfriend Elizabetta Canalis.
– Kristin “Drama Drama Drama” Cavallari, the unlikeable Reality TV bimbo.
– The least interesting Kardashian (which is saying a lot): Rob.
– Carson “Queer Eye For The Straight Guy” Kressley, who needs a new agent.
– Ricki Lake coming out of the Witness Protection Program.
– J.R. Martinez, a soap opera actor who helps fulfill ABC’s diversity quota.
– Singer Chynna Phillips married to the least interesting Baldwin brother.
– Soccer player Hope Solo promoting her nude spread in ESPN The Magazine.
Editor-in-Chief Nikki Finke - tip her here.