EXCLUSIVE: TLC has put in production Vegas High Rollers (working title), a docu-reality series exploring the personal and professional lives of five high-powered women in Las Vegas who, according to the network, run the town through the businesses they operate and the connections they hold. The hourlong series, produced by Evolution Media, has received an eight-episode order. The cast of Vegas High Rollers include:
· LANA FUCHS: owner of Billionaire Mafia Enterprises, a luxury clothing line, a record label, and a concierge service. Married for 20 years, Lana enjoys a life filled with every luxury (obsessions include a pet monkey, a collection of guns, and a passion for diamonds) befitting of a woman who says and does whatever she wants.
· AMY HANLEY: daughter of reputed and controversial Mob boss Tom Hanley, she has deep and dark roots in the city, and a unique relationship with her colorful mother. Amy’s businesses include a firm that handles the top-secret financial issues of elite movers and shakers who have fallen on hard times.
· JENNIFER HARMAN: regarded as the best female poker player in Vegas, and arguably the world, she lives and breathes the sport. She can win or lose millions in a single hand, and her calculating approach to the game also applies to her personal life and the people in it.
· ALICIA JACOBS: an entertainment reporter, she is a former pageant queen who uses her local celebrity to move within Las Vegas’ exclusive social circles. However, her knowledge of the town’s secrets sometimes puts her at odds with those who fear she knows too much.
· LORI MONTOYA: owner of the high-end RainCosmetics, she is a Vegas native with ties to the city’s legendary hotels and nightclubs and is treated as a VIP wherever she goes. She and her husband are working to launch the ultra-exclusive Presidential Club.
Also featured on Vegas High Rollers is Kimberly Friedmutter, a relative newcomer to Las Vegas, whose husband is a renowned architect responsible for much of the city’s distinct skyline. Executive producing the series are Douglas Ross, Greg Stewart, Kathleen French, Alex Baskin, Chaz Gray and Ross McCall.
TV Editor Nellie Andreeva - tip her here.